Terms of Service
- The Website provides you with informational features and marketing materials.
- If you are an affiliate of Mingle Cash you may also log-in to the Website’s reporting interface by identifying yourself with the username and password that you registered with.
- You may use the website without logging-in or identifying yourself. In this case, Mingle Cash will collect some non-personally identifiable information and will store a cookie on Your computer.
- Your use of the Website if free of charge. We do not assume any responsibility to your use of the Website.
This Website, located at www.MingleCash.com, is controlled and maintained by Mingle Cash. The Website provides informational and login functionalities for affiliates.
By using this Website or by taking part of any of our services, as specified in the Website, you certify that you are over the age of 18 (i.e, you are not a minor). If you are a minor you certify you have parent or legal guardian’s authorization to be bound by this Agreement.
Registration and Account Security
Affiliates who use the Website may need to register and create an account in order to use some of the Website’s functionalities. If you are using such account, additional terms may apply to you, as detailed in the Affiliate Agreement.
You agree to maintain your login details in absolute confidentiality and refrain from disclosing them to others. Make sure that you change your password frequently and at least once every six months.
Disclaimer of Warranty
MINGLE CASH PROVIDES THE WEBSITE ON “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS MADE ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. MINGLE CASH DOES NOT WARRANT THAT (A) THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; (C) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR (D) ANY ERRORS IN THE WEBSITE WILL BE CORRECTED.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL MINGLE CASH, OR ITS PARTNERS, SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS OR AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “COMPANY PARTIES”), BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THE ACCESS OR USE OF THE WEBSITE, OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO (A) ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES); (B) ANY PROPERTY DAMAGE, DATA LOSS, PERSONAL INJURY, OR TECHNICAL MALFUNCTIONS RESULTING FROM THE ACCESS OR USE OF THE WEBSITE, OR THE INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF ANY SERVICE; (C) ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES CAUSED BY OR RELATED TO THE UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OF MINGLE CASH’S SERVERS, SOFTWARE OR EQUIPMENT, OR ANY COMPUTER BUGS, VIRUSES, HARMFUL PROGRAMS OR SIMILAR MECHANISMS TRANSMITTED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE.
The Website may contain information, text, logos, images, files, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, and other materials or content belonging to Mingle Cash, its licensors, partners, affiliates and other third parties (collectively, “Content” or “Services”). All the Content is protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret and other laws.
Except as expressly permitted by Mingle Cash under these terms and conditions you may not copy, download, stream capture, reproduce, duplicate, archive, upload, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, retransmit, distribute, perform, display, sell or otherwise use any of the Content, including, but not limited to any derivative work based on the Protected Content. Note that copying and sharing of information is subjected to international copyright limitations.
Third Party Advertisements and Links
Mingle Cash may, at its own discretion and for its causes, include within the Website any links for third party websites, advertisements or links for applications (“Third Party Content”). Mingle Cash does not warrant for such third Party Content or availability thereof nor endorse it. Mingle Cash will not be held, or claimed to be held, liable for any third Party Content, its legality or illegality, its adequacy with regulations and its quality.
This Agreement shall be solely governed by the Laws of the Delaware in the USA, and any dispute arising from it shall be brought only to the competent courts of the state of Delaware.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Mingle Cash and the Company Parties from and against any and all claims, demands, obligations, losses, liabilities, damages, fines, penalties, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or related to: (a) your access or use of the Website or any of our services; (b) any activities or actions by you that violate this Agreement or any third party rights (including, without limitation, any copyright or proprietary rights, or any third party terms of service, privacy policies, licenses or agreements). Your indemnification obligation will survive this Agreement and your use of the Website.
- Any failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
- The Section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
- This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- You and the Company are independent entities, and nothing in this Agreement, or through the use of the Services, will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between you and Mingle Cash.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us: email@example.com